Free WiFi at maintain
Messe München offers all maintain participants free wireless Internet access (WiFi) on the grounds of the trade-fair center. The bandwidth is up to 1.5 Mbit per second.
Free WiFi access is available for maintain events at the grounds of the trade-fair center in Munich.
Availability is based on the halls, entrances and atrium areas that are being used for the event in question. Bandwidth is up to 1.5 Mbit / sec. and the download volume is limited to 50 MB per user per day.
You only need to register one time to use free WiFi for the entire duration of maintain.
Using the WiFi at the trade-fair center is easy:
- Switch on the WiFi function on your terminal device.
- Search for wireless networks and connect to the “messeWifi” network.
- Start your Internet browser.
- Enter any Internet address.
- The portal page of the free WiFi will appear on screen.
- Once you have accepted the General Terms and Conditions, you may access the internet.
Please note: Signal availability and reception quality can be detrimentally affected by structures, exhibits and other sources of interference in the halls and cannot be guaranteed.